Any use of this website is subject to the conditions and terms herein stated, whether for research or educational purposes or for the ordering of available products. When you visit or shop at oursacredgarden.org you are automatically agreeing to these conditions. Please make sure you take the time to carefully read all the terms and conditions.
Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate botanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. Our Sacred Garden, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
1. In purchasing, the buyer certifies under the penalty of perjury that he or she is at least 18 years of age and fully agrees to all terms outlined herein under the “Our Terms”. Those found in violation of this will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
2. The buyer agrees that all products on this site are for research, education, decorative, artistic and propagation purposes only.
3. The buyer agrees that no product on this site is sold for human or animal consumption. Some products may be poisonous if ingested. Even products that may have an herbal use have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products on this site are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease or ailment. Accordingly, the buyer agrees not to ingest any product on this site without fully accepting responsibility for the consequences of doing so.
4. The buyer understands that any information provided about our products is to provide a brief educational and/or historical background about the product and is not an indication for use.
5. The buyer agrees to keep all products out of the reach of children, pets and mentally incapable people and agrees to accept full responsibility for the consequences of not doing so.
6. The buyer agrees that all products will be used in a legal manner and that failure to do so by anyone is fully the responsibility of the buyer.
7. The buyer certifies that he or she has taken all possible measures to ensure that the products they are ordering are legal to purchase and possess in the area they have chosen to have the items sent. Any failure to do fully discover the legalities of their purchases, intentional or not, and any consequences that result are fully the responsibility of the buyer.
8. The buyer agrees not to carry, send or otherwise transport any item purchased from this site to an area where it is not legal to possess. Accordingly, he or she agrees that failure to comply with this is fully the responsibility of the buyer. The buyer agrees that for no reason shall Our Sacred Garden, its owner, employees, affiliates, suppliers or anyone related to it in anyway be held liable in any way for the consequences of the use or misuse of any of its products by anyone.
9. The buyer agrees that that for no reason shall Our Sacred Garden, its owner, employees, affiliates, suppliers or anyone related to it in anyway be held liable for uninsured items that do not arrive or arrive damaged. This applies to both international and domestic orders.
10. Buyer hereby releases and forever discharges Our Sacred Garden, its predecessors, successors, insurers, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever that may arise from the Buyer’s purchase of items from this web site.
11. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Our Sacred Garden, its predecessors, successors, insurers, agents, employees and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, and agrees to reimburse Our Sacred Garden for any costs, attorney’s fees and other expenses that may be incurred in defending against such claims.
12. The Buyer does hereby declares that the terms of this agreement have been completely read and that he/she fully understands the above-mentioned its terms, conditions and exclusions from liability.